Friday, November 27, 2009

Uno

Just testing this out. Used to have a livejournal and sometimes it made me feel better. We'll see how this one goes. :-\



I hate that I don't like being away from school. I wish I was better at taking advantage of the time I have with my family while I still live with them. They are the best people ever. I don't even know how to explain how great they are.



And my brother. Unbiological of course, but literally it seems like we are blood related. I love him so much I don't even know how to explain it to people, but whatever, if they don't get it, sucks for them. I miss him a lot. And I've been gone from him for less than a week. How pathetic of me.



I even miss Penn State. For such a short time (a week long break) it's crazy that I can miss somewhere with so much stress and work so greatly. But it's the people too of course.



What a dumb first blog. Oh well, what do I care...I've gotten over caring what other people think about me. Updates to come.

Btw, this is Giraffey -->>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Speak.