Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Milky Way



It's official.





I'm bodied.





The last three days of being with two of my best friends. It hit me tonight that I am losing these people. Okay, losing may be too intense of a word, but it feels that way. I'm never living with the world's best roommate again because she's moving off campus next year after living in Cincinnati and then Erie. And Tay...the first person I met at school...gone for the entire YEAR.





I don't know how many of you people know this, but I'm bad at change. Like, REALLY bad. It makes me physically sick to contemplate.





Ah. Contemplation. Contemplation to me automatically makes me think of space and the universe and stuff. Life and emotions and significance and everything. The universe is so infinite and vast and questionable. I mean, have you LOOKED up there?





It's really quite phenomenal.





The stars and the milky way and the planets and the Moon. I don't even know what it does, but it definitely pulls my heart in all diferent directions. I feel so humbled and so tiny and insignificant when I look up at the sky. It sounds bad, but I don't mean it in a bad way. I just mean the universe is so huge and amazing that it's hard to comprehend it. And trying to find my place in it all is just more confusing.





So that's it. I guess the moral of this is that I feel insignificant. Okay, horrible conclusion, it's just that, through everything, it's hard to find your meaning in something so endless.





Yeah.





Happy Holidays.





PS- Can I just throw it out there that I'm still on some kind of high from being in a relationship with my best friend. It blows my mind that I actually have the best thing that ever happened to me.





PPS- Can we keep in mind that this blog is more for my own thing than for other people. So chill with the comments about me having no structure or whatever. I'm aware. If it bothers you so much that you feel the need to say something, don't read it. That is all.





KBye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Speak.