Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mushy Mush

Be prepared for a one sided discussion fully on my relationship. If it makes you gag, just don't read. Awesome!

Alright. So this guy is the best friend I've ever had in life.  And I've never been lucky enough before to have my boyfriend be my best friend because they've always been on different aspects. But like, we were talking about it and we realized that we've basically been dating for the entire time we've known each other. Not romantically, obviously, but we've seen each other at our worst and our best and all the in between. The most we argue about is how much we're perfect together and how much we mean to each other. I undoubtedly loved him before we were together, although not in that way of course. But it made it even easier for me to love him "like that" after. It's interesting to me how few things have changed since we've been together. I know many people agree with me when I call him amazing, but it's on a whole different level now because I can truly see us together in 50 years. And that's the weirdest thing. The concept of a long term relationship with him is so easily visible. And I can't wait for it.

He affects pretty much everything I do and everything I feel, so that I've opened my mind to a lot more things. And I've never been more confident in a relationship than I am in ours. He's my stability and I know he always will be. Our friendship always comes first.

The best and most stereotypical thing ever is that even now I still have butterflies.

I love him.

The end.

3 comments:

Your turn. Speak.