Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Distance

So one of the things that "they" feel the need to ask about is my social life. Dude, my social life is freaking fine!

Well I think so.

I hope so.

People are such a huge part of my life, and I can't imagine functioning without them. Ever. Especially the ones close to me. I wish I could explain it all.
I feel like this whole thing lets me rant, but I never really get anything out of my system. Which is fine, whatever...I just kind of wish it would.

Anyway, back to people.

People are great. And awful. Mostly great. And I'm sick of answering people when they ask me the social life question. But whatever. I just know how much the people who are close to me mean to me and truly that's all I really care about.

Wow, what a slow blog, huh? Whatever. There's always space to talk about nothing.

Ohh I was watching Planet Earth last night and it is really the coolest thing ever. Besides all the eating each other thing. But the animals are so amazing and the places are just breathtaking. Literally, thinking about all of the beautiful things in the world just sometimes makes everything seem worth it. I think that's also why I listend to my classical music so much and like epic scenery and tender moments and all that emo stuff. Blah.

Family Guy has stolen my attention so I'll talk more about nothing later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn. Speak.